Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

UPDATE

I just returned home from the doctors and I have some news to share. I'm 2 cm dilated. Going into my visit I was not expecting this. I'm excited that the process has started and I cannot wait for delivery. Dr Schiavi informed me to get my bags packed and be ready it could be any day or she could very well see me in her office next week for another visit. Everything is measuring perfect and she has no concerns if Baby Dan Michael decides to come now. This is so exciting, I'm not sure I will be able to sleep another night knowing that it could be here at any time.
Let me share this too...
My hubby comes to all the visits with me, he's a real trooper. I had to laugh today because when the doctor went to check me she told Dan to go stand by my head. Well, he decides to go on the other side of the curtain and hide. We laughed at him but he wouldn't come out. I'm not sure how he's going to handle the delivery but I sure hope he's not hiding out. I tried to talk to him on the ride home about being supportive during the delivery but he really seems a bit freaked out. This ought to be real interesting and I will keep you all posted.
Keep us in your prayers!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

2 cm! Congratulations!! You must be so excited. I still have 6 weeks and I'm so ready to meet this baby. Good luck and I can't wait to see what baby Dan looks like!