Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

34 Weeks



Heehee, here it is...here's the big belly you all have been waiting for. Went to see Dr Schiavi for the 3rd biweekly visit and she's very happy with how things are progressing. Going into this visit I thought for sure I had some serious weight gain but she informed that I dropped 3 pounds. I think its due to the fact that the last time I saw here it was after lunch and this time was early morning. That puts me at a gain of 17 pounds, which I'm pleased with. Everything is going great! Baby Dan Michael is moving around and giving me signs he's a strong boy. I'm getting really anxious to meet out little man and cannot believe that it will be in about 5-6 weeks.

1 comment:

Michele said...

I am so envious of your tiny hinie! (sp?)

you look great!