Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 12, 2008

NESTING

I believe that I'm officially in "nesting" mode. I woke up this morning at 7 and thought long and hard about going back to sleep and making it a late morning. Well, that's not what I decided. For some reason I found the idea of getting up and cleaning out both Dan and I's closet more appealing. What's up with that? After I completed that chore I headed to the kitchen to scrub the stove, then grabbed the dust rags to get moving on the rest of the house. I'm not sure what has come over me but usually Dan as to plead with me to get these things done.
I'm also very curious to find out when Dan's going to start nesting. Any idea? Not that he's not a great husband, and believe me he is, but I can't seem to get him to do the things that I want done. Oh he does plenty around the house, but he just chooses to avoid the things that I ask him to do. He's avoiding mopping for some unknown reason. He would rather go outside in the 100 degree weather and cut grass, I just don't get it.
Anyway, we head to the doctor this Tuesday. I will keep you all posted. I'm feeling good. You noticed that it wasn't my usual "great." I'm slowing down, and getting more tired. I'm also having a tough time with indigestion. But guess what, I think ever bit of this is worth the prize at the end!

No comments: