Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

4th Bi-weekly visit

This past Tuesday I had another visit with Doctor Schiavi and all is perfect. I had one complaint when I went in and that was indigestion. It was killing me. No matter what I ate, no matter what I didn't eat I would suffer. Tums worked for some time but then I couldn't bare eat another chalk bite. The doc told me to take Zantac or Pepcide before breakfast and one before dinner. WOW, I feel great. THANK YOU DOC! What a relief, I'm back to my happy self now!
The little man is doing awesome. His heart beat is where it should be and he's moving all about. I'm where I should be as far as weight and blood pressure etc. I think I've gained maybe 20 pounds. Dr. Schiavi informed me that next visit which is the 29th she will begin to check me. I'm a little nervous about that but I'm sure it will be fine. Time is flying bye, Dan Michael will be here soon. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Dan will be here before you know it!

The Bags Family said...

when is your due date? august something right? my birthday is august 19th and i remember at my baby shower you were telling me that my due date for lily was either on your birthday or very close to it. too funny if you are due on mine.