Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Waiting Game

I'm ready! Now we just wait for Baby Dan to decide to make his appearance. This is like torture to me. If you know me well, you know that I cannot wait for anything. I get super excited to the point of obsession. So having to wait and not having a clue of when I can hold the special package is just making me a bit crazy.

Are you feeling any contractions?
~ No, not that I know of.
Has he dropped?
~ No, not that I know of.
Are you feeling any pressure?
~Here and there I feel some pressure but it doesn't last long.
Do you feel anything different?
~A day or so ago I felt some lower back pain. One time is was a very sharp pain, but I haven't felt that again.

We head to see Dr Schiavi tomorrow and I cannot wait. This will be the first time that she checks me. We shall find out if we are making any progress at all. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I have.

5 comments:

Frog said...

It's getting so close!! I hope he decides to come a little early. I don't want to be in Destin when he decides to show up!! I don't want to miss the special day!

Team Andersen said...

I know you well and I know you are DYING! Imagine if you didn't find out the sex..you'd be trying to peek! HAHA I had such a great time hanging out with you and thanks for letting me help get the room ready. I can't wait!

Love you!
Kel

Jamie said...

Taylor was 16 days early so be ready, the baby could come any day now. I was shocked when I went in to labor early but excited that I did not have to wait those last two weeks. That would have been torture, especially since we did not know what the baby was!

Anonymous said...

The actual day is unbelievable and indescribable. It is possibly the neatest feeling in the entire world! i know everything will go well for you; i'll definitely be thinking of you on that day. I check your blog often, so keep it up. I can't wait to see baby Dan!

Anonymous said...

That was me posting as anonymous on accident...