Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

Visit to ER.

Yep, we headed to the ER on Wednesday for the BABY! Well, not D-3 but D-2, my husband. In the past 3 months I've taken him the ER twice and both time he has received stitches. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH TWO BABIES? I love my husband to death but I find it comical that he's been so accident prone. Some people think maybe he's getting it all out of system, some seem to think that he's a bit careless b/c he's stressed about the baby. Either way or what ever in the heck it may be I hope he can pull it together soon.
This accident occurred at home. He was filleting 3 little fish he and his friend had caught Monday evening. Those fish now cost us a pretty penny! While cleaning the fish he some how managed to fillet his hand open. He ran in, put it under the sink, and wrapped it so I couldn't see (b/c I can't handle it) then advised me that this was going to call for stitches. He was right, 6 stitches! He's better now, and he didn't experience much pain.
As for me and the bambino...we are well. I think that maybe he's dropped some in the last 2 days but no other signs that he's going to make an appearance. Mollie (our Boxer) has enjoyed the fact I'm anxious to see her little brother, she has been getting a daily walk. Its in hopes of moving along the birthing process, not so much for Mollie's benefit. I will keep you all posted on our progress till then say a prayer that Daddy-O Dan can stay out of harms way!

1 comment:

Big Bets said...

If you can't handle a little blood from a filleted hand how are you going to be able to handle the birth of Baby Dan. You are too funny.