Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Baby Furniture is in, Finally.

Just in time for the 1st shower, I got a call to inform me that most of the furniture was in. We are still waiting on one piece but that should be here soon. Of course the minute we got it home I had to see it all put together. Dan and I spent an hour or so building his furniture. For once, Dan was very patient and he steered clear of potty words while assembling. Could it be that with a baby comes patience for the daddy? We'll see. The pictures below are of Baby Dan's room so far.


1 comment:

The Andersens said...

LOVE everything....I'm sure you are having soooo much fun getting it all together, but the REAL fun will come soon! I miss y'all sooo much and can't wait to come home in a week to hang out.

Love,
Kellie, Jay & Nola