Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 20, 2008

I've been slacking, I'll try to get you up to date!

I've been neglecting my blog, sorry. I've been so super busy that by the time I get home I crash and then its time to do it all again. Since my last entry I've got a lot accomplished and even enjoyed a vacation with Dan and my family.


Let's see, I'll start here...

Not too long ago me and my gal pals headed out to register for all of Baby Dan's goodies. Me, Jess, Layla, Michelle, Adrianne and Chrissy headed to Lager's for a quick lunch. After that we headed to Babies R Us to register, only to find out the registry system was down. I didn't want to miss the opportunity of having 3 mommies tell me what I really needed and didn't need, so we registered the old fashion way. I got pen and paper and off we went. When I got home I entered everything over the internet. So that's done... We are registered at Babies R Us and also at Pottery Barn Kids.


Next...

June 10th - June 14th Dan and I headed to Destin to enjoy the beach. My number one most favorite thing in the world to do is lay on the beach. Usually I like to enjoy a couple of cold beers, but that was not an option this year. We stayed with Uncle Paul and Aunt Ann and enjoyed the company of many good friends. Unfortunately I didn't take many pics while I was there, I need to get better about taking pictures.


Doctor's Visit

On Tuesday June 17th, I went in for my second bi-weekly visit. Everything is measuring perfect, blood pressure is great, babies heartbeat is in the 130's, and I've gained 20 pounds. Its a really quick visit in and out.

Questions to the doc:


Q: Is is in the downward position?

A: As far as she can tell Baby Dan's head is down, his butt is to the side, and his legs are up by my ribs.

Q: Why don't they give the pill anymore to dry up the breast milk if the mom is not going to breast feed? (I'm breast feeding, I was just curious)

A: It has been found to cause strokes, so now they just wrap the boobies really tight to dry up the milk. Interesting, right?

I love asking her questions, let me know if you have any questions and I will get the scoop for you. My doctor is awesome and she doesn't mind taking time to talk to me!


I think that may cover it all.




1 comment:

Jamie said...

You are such a cute pregnant woman! Glad you are still having a great pregnancy. Baby Dan will be here before you know it!