Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was very special for me. I got to spend it with my two most favorite men, Dan and Dan Michael. We started the morning by going to Babies R Us to scoop up a special present for Dan Michael. We bought him a walker, its a little red car. Then we went as a family to have lunch at the newly reopened sushi restaurant Wasabi. There Dan Michael hit another mile stone that I really wouldn't have thought he was ready for but tried it out anyway. He sat in the big boy high chair at the restaurant. I know, he uses the one at home but this one had a lot less support. He's getting so big. We ended our day with a special dinner with Uncle Paul, Aunt Ann, Paulie, Lizzy and Amy. What a special day.
Will you be mine?

Pretty in pink.

(he was mistaken for a girl in this outfit)

My new walker

Too Cool

Helping my daddy do his homework

2 comments:

Frog said...

Ahh, how cute!!

Jessica said...

I love the new car.. Micah can't wait to come try it out.