Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

First Tooth

YAY for Dan Michael, tonight we found his first tooth. I told Dan about a week ago that I thought he would have one in the next two weeks. Well Mommy knows best, because he finally cut it. He has been drooling like crazy, everything he touches is saturated with saliva. Today when I picked him up from Aunt Ann's house she told how he seemed to really want his bottle but couldn't take it due to some unknown reason. We weren't sure if it was due to a little cold he has or if it could be a tooth. IT WAS A TOOTH. I think its his bottom front left tooth. He will not under any circumstances let you look at it, but you can sure feel it. I gave him some Tylenol before I found the tooth and I'm glad I did, because he was in great mood tonight. I hope he doesn't have to suffer too much through this process.
Wow, I'm so excited for him. I'm also sadden that he is growing up so fast.

We will keep you posted. Dan Michael heads to the doctor next week for his 6 month check up. That right, 6 months!
5months, 3 weeks, 5 days

1 comment:

Team Andersen said...

Wow! Your first tooth You are growing up too fast and you are too cute! I can't wait to hang out and catch some beads with you at the parades. Only two more weeks!

Love,
Nanny