Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Baby Dan's Room



A little over a month ago my in laws, Mr. Dan and Mrs. Patricia, took me to the Baby's Room to pick out furniture for Baby Dan. They were so very generous that they even picked up the bill. Believe me it is greatly appreciated because this stuff is not cheap. The good news is that the furniture will grow with the baby so he will have it until he moves out on his own.


The only other thing that I've take time to pick out yet is the bedding. Check it out below. We are going for a nautical themed room. We bought some cool vintage oars to hang up and we are also getting some porthole mirrors.




2 comments:

Michele said...

Very cute! I guess it's a bit easier to decorate when you know the sex of the baby ahead of time :) I love the bedding!

Jamie said...

I love it! Can't wait to see it all come together.