Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 31, 2008

29 weeks down and only 11 weeks to go

Wow, 29 weeks down and only 11 more to go until our little precious one enters this crazy world. Time has passed so quickly, it really seems as if Dan and I just found out we were going to be parents. Guess What? I'm still feeling awesome. I'm totally blessed because this has been just a wonderful experience for both Dan and I.
What's going on in our world?
As always, we stay super busy with our social life, I think that has helped pass the time. We are looking forward to a long beach getaway to Destin, Fl in July. I have officially quit what I call my "morning job' as of yesterday. That should give me some free time to get Baby Dan Michael's room ready. I have a date with my girlfriends tomorrow to go to lunch and then to register for the baby's stuff. I'm going with other mommies so they can help me choose the real necessities. I must say, I'm super excited! The thought of going to register really gives me a feeling that he's on his way.
That should be about it for now. I will be in touch real soon b/c we are now seeing Dr. Shiavi every two weeks. Our next visit is scheduled for June 3.
Until then hugs and kisses!


No comments: