Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 7, 2008

Where did my waist line go?



So, here I am at 21 weeks and I noticed in the mirror that I no longer have waist, a bit bizarre. Seems like this past week my body really changed and a nice bump popped out. I've gained about 11 pounds, to me it looks like even more then that. This is what I have been waiting for, I know, but now I think I might be a little weirded out seeing my body change so quickly and having absolutely no control over it. Speaking of "no control," the boobs are out of control.What a crazy, crazy experience!


Baby Dan has been shaken and movin' in the tummy. I constantly feel him moving around. I'm wondering if he has dance moves like his Daddy, scary! We try to talk to him every night and tell him just how much we already love him. We explain to him that Dan is his Daddy and I'm his mommy and Mollie is his sister, weird..I know. We also promise him to be the best parents, we have really set high expectations for ourselves, but I'm sure we are going to do everything possible to meet them.


At 21 weeks, our "little Mano" now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. His eyebrows and eyelids are fully developed. And I can certainly feel him move. He's oblivious to my schedule, though, so I'm not to be surprised if he starts working out just when I'm settling down for the night. (according to Baby Center)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

You look so cute!!!

Michele said...

Yeah, you're finally showing. Just wait for that big "pop" around the 26-28 week time frame! If you're already weirded out, just start mentally preparing yourself for that one. :-)

Don't worry Rookie...it's totally normal!

Lydia said...

You really look great! Enjoy this time because it flies by.