Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Check him out!!

I love these images of Baby Dan. These were from the ultrasound that was done Monday. It actually looks like he's laughing to me, but the nurse said he was yawning. Either way, they are really funny. Speaking of funny I have to share this, again the ultrasound tech asked me if I knew the sex of the baby. I replied, "Yes a baby boy." She went on the inform me and daddy-o (that's Dan) that our precious baby did not only reveal his penis right when she put him on the screen but that he also had his tiny hand playing with it. NO JOKE! I'm freaked out by the whole penis thing, and now I have a little pervert on my hands. I'm not sure what's in store for us and I'm really not sure if I can handle it.
Anyway, Baby Dan is just perfect as far as the doctor is concerned and the ultrasounds reveal. He's about 1 pound and approximately 12 inches long. Me, I've gained 13 pounds and the doc is pleased with my progress. Next visit I get tested for Gestational Diabetes. I'm still feeling great and I'm still as happy as can be.

1 comment:

Frog said...

Just wait until he gets here and is playing with it!! That freaks me out too!