Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

29th Birthday

Not only am I getting bigger and bigger by the day, but I was reminded that I'm also getting older. For the past two days we have been celebrating my 29th birthday and this of course will be one I will not forget. Probably b/c there's no booze involved! Anyway, thank you for all the birthday wishes and all the nice gifts, I'm really spoiled. We celebrated by going to dinner Tuesday night at Jacquios (my favorite), good food has been something that makes me very HAPPY. Wednesday my brother Chris and his wife Jess baked up one heck of cake for another celebration. Layla Grace and I both enjoyed that cake very much. Again, thank you all so much for all the fun and festivities. Next year's the big one...30!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday!

Lydia said...

Happy Birthday! You look great!