Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

October 2008

Our little man is getting so big, so fast. I must catch you all up on his progress. Dan Michael's biggest step this month is that he now gets cereal in his bedtime bottle. We decided to to this because the little man started to wake up in the middle of the night after he was sleeping through the night for weeks. He enjoys this bottle but it has caused some stomach issues for him. He's now a little constipated. We are working through this. Dan Michael is really holding his head up well. He's coohing and responding to me when I talk to him. He's a happy boy and has the most adorable smile. When he smiles I just melt. He likes to be interact with others. He's really not into playing alone on his mat and he hates tummy time. He's a very good boy, crying only if he needs something. Dan and I are truly blessed with an angel. Here's his pictures for this month. Oops, I forgot to mention that Dan Michael is now rolling over too.



Looking handsome


Dan Michael and Mommy at VooDoo Fest



Delbert Halloween Bash


All the kiddies dressed up

Sweet baby dragon

Dan Michael and Micah on Halloween

Pricilla as Tinkerbell

Owen as a Pirate

Dan Michael and Granny B

This is the set up I do when he needs to eat and I need to do some thing else.

4 comments:

Frog said...

You can definitely see the reddish tint to the hair in the first picture. I can't believe he's getting so big! He's so precious!!

Michele said...

Lenee,
Chase had problems digesting cereal in his bottles, too. We switched to oatmeal and it made a world of difference, much easier on his belly. You might want to try that!

Team Andersen said...

Awwwwww! I LOVE the first picture! You are too cute Dan Michael. Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Love & Miss y'all!

mtvoltz said...

He is getting so big and looking like Dan. He is too cute!!