Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Big boys eat off of spoons!


You read it correctly, our big boy had his first encounter with a spoon. Dan Michael has been enjoying his cereal bottles so much that I thought he may like it off the spoon as well. He didn't consume as much as I thought he would, only a few scoops. I was pleasantly surprised at how well he used his little tongue to get it to the back of mouth to swallow. I plan to keep working at this and we will see where it takes us. Its amazing and sad all at the same time to realize how fast they grow.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that he is eating cereal off the spoon, when can we start him on fruit. The Dr. is going to love that. I am so proud of him to be able to eat off the spoon so soon. That is because he is advanced.

Love ya,

Mom

Anonymous said...

Eating with a spoon? I guess we'll be seeing him sitting at the table at Tommy's pretty soon.

Aunt G

The Andersens said...

What a big boy! He's sooo cute! A few spoonfuls is perfect...did you think he was going to eat the whole bowl?? Love ya'all!

Nanny