Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

1 Month Check Up

AGE: BIRTH
Weight: 6.15, Height: 19.5, Head: ?
AGE: 5 weeks
Weight: 9.10 (50%) Height: 21.25 (25-50%) Head: 14.5 (25%)

Doctor Collins was very pleased with Dan Micheal progress and all of his measurements. Dan Michael is pretty average which is good. The baby is sleeping well. The night before this visit (9/12) he slept for a 5 hour span, and last night (9/16) he had a 6 hour span. AWESOME! Its only a matter of time and this little man may be sleeping throught the night. Also, our Big Boy sleep all by himself in his pak N play in our room. We decided that we had to stop him from sleeping in our bed, and we dreaded this task but it was a piece of cake. He didn't care one bit. I think I was more upset.
He's still very easy going. Loves bath time too. He likes to be held and is very curious these days. We are still not sure who he looks like. I think he must be a good mix of both Dan and I. I thnk that all for now, I have to go love on Dan Michael

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GLAD TO HEAR ALL IS GOING WELL WITH YOU,DAN AND BABY DAN. HE IS SO CUTE. TAKING THE BIG STEP TO PUT HIM IN HIS OWN BED WAS THE BEST THING YOU COULD HAVE DONE. I KNOW IT'S HARD, YOU JUST WANT HIM NEXT TO YOU ALL THE TIME, BUT IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT UPDATE. BE HAPPY.

LOVE MS. DANETTE