Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

IT'S A BOY!

We are so excited to share with you all the exciting news, BABY CROWLEY IS A BOY! Dan Michael Crowley III, Dan wouldn't have any other name. We went for a scheduled doctor's appointment on Tuesday and since I'm still experiencing some issues the doctor opted for another ultrasound, of course we didn't object. As soon as the ultrasound started Dan and I both were anxious to find out the sex. The nurse was able to see right away that the baby was a little man. We weren't quite sure what she was seeing but after she pointed it all out to us it was clear that we have a baby boy. My dear husband is SO EXCITED though he claims he didn't have a preference. Me, I'm starting to really like the idea of having two men in my life! I have a feeling that Baby Dan may be a momma's boy, I hope.

I'm about 17 weeks now, and I'm feeling great. I've gained 6 pounds but I'm still fitting in my clothes. I'm looking forward to getting a bigger belly and looking more pregnant. The baby is now about 5 inches long and about 5 ounces. I believe in the next couple of weeks he will double in weight and length. In about 3 weeks we head back for another ultrasound to measure all the tiny body parts to be sure we are on track. Dr Schiavi has no concerns for me or the baby, we are doing great so far.

That's it for now, we will be in touch.



(Pic 1) Sweet baby boy! (Pic 2) Little butt and proof he's a little boy!

3 comments:

Frog said...

Yeah!! Tad will be excited!! Not that he wouldn't be excited with a girl, but he'll have someone to play with!

Jamie said...

CONGRATS!!! I guess we'll add him to the list of boys Taylor gets to choose from!

Caitlin said...

Congrats on finding out it's a little man! A boyfriend for Nola! I'm glad you're doing well. You need to put up another picture of yourself. :)