Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 11, 2008

How do you like being pregnant? 13 weeks and 1 day


As you all can see I have taken some time to post pictures and here's my first progression picture. I think I have quite a little belly, but not too many people agree. I think this stage is a bit weird because I'm the second trimester but no one can really tell that I'm even pregnant.

I've been asked the question, "How do you like being pregnant?" numerous times so I thought I'd write about it. To be completely honest, I'm very surprised that I'm truly enjoying it as much as I am. Dan has been great, my family on a whole as been great and I think that all makes it even more a pleasurable experience. I know what you all are curious about... the NO DRINKING aspect. Not even an issue, doesn't bother me at all. I must be honest I look forward to a glass of red red wine once the baby is out but I'm not tempted by it at this point. Since I've found out that I'm pregnant I haven't had a stress in the world. Maybe the baby is all that really matters to me right now, not sure, but its some nice having such peace of mind. I sleep great and have sweet dreams, something I never had before being pregnant. That could have been due to the wine with dinner every night, ha. If being pregnant is this GREAT then Dan and I need to get a larger home because I may want to take it up as a hobby. I know its early on for all you "nay sayers" but so far so awesome!
As always, please keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

That's so great! I'm so happy that you're having a good pregnancy. I had a great pregnancy and some people find it hard to believe I enjoyed it so much but it brought such a peace over me. I was much more relaxed and at ease with everything in life. Enjoy every minute of it!

The Andersens said...

You look so cute, but smile next time! Enjoy every second being pregnant because your world will be rocked...for the better! It all goes by so so so quickly.
We love y'all!