Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

1st day at Cub Corner

Today, December 1st was our sweet angels first day of Cub Corner. Dan and I both experienced some anxiety leading up to this day. I guess we didn't know what to expect and we are saddened by how fast he's growing up. Really to no surprise he handled it like a champ. He was ready to head out the door with his lunch bag and to get to class to meet his new friends and teachers. When we arrived he paid us no attention. Immediately he joined the other children and began to play. As we left the building I broke down in tears. I think I knew I was going to miss his company and I knew I was going to have a hard time not knowing what he is up to every minute of the day. I cannot wait to scoop him back up at 3:00 to see how he made out. I will be sure to keep you all posted!





1 comment:

Jessica said...

So precious. Love the one of him opening the door!